CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

That Boy


I want to kidnap him; and take him home with me

I want to shrink him; small enough to fit in my pocket

I want to pamper him; and take him everywhere with me

I want to shield him; from the rest of the world

I want to protect him; and indulge in his innocence

I want to spoil him; so much that he knows no other hands but mine

I want to make him happy; until he won't be able to find happiness elsewhere

I want to show him; the things that I would do for him

If he is the one, will he show me what it is like to want someone?



a/n: That boy with the gorgeous boyish face still etched in my mind, of tanned skin, awkward limbs and long, long legs.
That boy whose name I'll probably never find out.
.

2 screams:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE CREEEEEEEEEPYYYYYYYYYYYY D:

mishie said...

YES I AMMMMMMMMM!!! BEWARE ;D